April 23, 2020 4:00 pm
April 23rd Orthodontic Webinar Details
Stressed Out! Coping with Consequences in Challenging Times
Description: Dental professionals encounter multiple stressors in dental practice which may result in significant anxiety and additional emotional outcomes. The current pandemic poses extra stressors with unique consequences and uncertainties, significantly impacting those in the field. Signs and symptoms of stress and anxiety will be discussed with a stepwise plan for coping with stress and maintaining emotional wellness.
- Discuss the epidemiology of stress and its consequences among dental professionals.
- List symptoms associated with stress and anxiety
- Explain the five steps to coping with stress
- Speaker: Robert Lee, DDS, MBA and Sherri Lukes, RDH, MS, FAADH
- Date: Thursday, April 23, 2020
- Time: 4:00PM – 5:00PM